Note: This product has been discontinued, thanks to the backstabbing of the people by the FDA (Freaking Death Association)
All-Natural Bioidentical Progesterone Cream
All-Natural Bioidentical Progesterone Cream
Organic/Natural Ingredients | Practitioner Endorsed | Client Recommended
You've Used Natural Hormones All Your Life…Why Stop Now?
With Oasis Serene, Natural Hormone Replacement (NHR) is possible. Most of the side effects associated with synthetic hormone replacement therapy seem to result from the fact that these hormones are not chemically identical to a woman’s naturally-produced hormones. Oasis Serene's use of USP bio-identical progesterone ends this concern. Your body can tell the difference!
Why Oasis Serene Bioidentical Progesterone Creams are the BEST Choice
- Completely organic and artificial preservative free. Contains natural (not synthetic) vitamin E and Rosemary Essential Oil as natural preservatives.
- Made in small batches to insure that your superb natural (bioidentical) progesterone cream reaches you in the freshest condition possible. Oasis Serene is made “at need” to ensure potency. Does not sit in a warehouse. All the ingredients are pharmaceutical grade, processed and certified in the US and made in a pharmaceutical environment. A licensed pharmacist with 31 years experience supervises the production, mixing and bottling.
- Independent laboratory certified for the quality of USP progesterone content of 750 mg/oz. Many "popular creams" sold today contain little or no USP progesterone, or at best, have inconsistent levels of progesterone. One study showed that 50 percent of them didn't contain any measurable progesterone. Oasis Serene is one brand that is reliable!
- Made from USP progesterone, not wild yam extract. No published studies conclude that yam increases progesterone levels in animals or humans. While the diosgenin molecule from wild yam extract can be converted to a progesterone molecule in the laboratory, it canNOT be in the human body. Unconverted diosgenin is a cheap way to produce a progesterone cream, and according to Dr. Lee does not work well. It is important to insist upon USP progesterone, not uncertified cheap ingredients made in some foreign countries.
- Free of Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben or any of the related Parabens or estrogenic herbs. Those ingredients are used as preservatives and contribute to estrogen dominance. Paraben-class preservatives also can irritate the skin.
- Free of ethoxylated wetting agents, such as PEG 8 Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, or Polysorbate 80, which may be contaminated with 1,4-dioxane, a known carcinogen.
- Wellness Water. Utilizes six types of natural filtering media, arrayed in nine treatment layers. The most advanced water filtration system on the market today.
- Free of mineral oil. Mineral oil blocks the absorption of natural (bioidentical) progesterone.
- Free of Stearal Konium Chloride, an emulsifier. According to the University of Texas database, ingestion of 3 cc of this toxic compound is enough to cause fatal convulsions in an adult human.
- Does not use pump bottles. Progesterone, or any other sex hormone, does not dissolve in lotion or cream. It is suspended. Because of this it is possible to have “migration” which causes the progesterone to “sit on the bottom” of the bottle. A problem with pump bottles is that because of this migration you may get a “hit” of progesterone at the beginning and then absolutely none at the end of the bottle.
- Oasis Serene Plus. Women now have the choice of a progesterone cream with 1500 mg/oz. of USP Progesterone. The Plus formula is recommended for those suffering from severe symptoms of menopause, pms, osteoporosis, endometriosis, fibrocystic breasts and ovarian cysts. Use for 3 months only.
- Transdermal is Best. Oral (pill form) progesterone has to be metabolized by the liver and you would need at least 50x’s more progesterone to get the same effect that you get from using a transdermal progesterone. Why put the liver through extra processing? The problem with progesterone tinctures is that they must be taken throughout the day on a strict schedule in which many women are unable to follow. Transdermal means that it goes on the skin, then directly into the bloodstream and starts hitting the receptor sites immediately.
- More Information about Oasis Serene. Oasis Serene Bioidentical Progesterone Official Site
Oasis Serene Ingredient List
Packaging - 2-ounce jar
Oasis Serene - 750 mg/ounce of natural progesterone per ounce
Oasis Serene Plus – 1500 mg/ounce of natural progesterone per ounce
Oasis Serene Ingredients: Wellness Water (six filter process), Organic Coconut Emulsifier Oil, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Vegetable Glycerine, Organic Cold-Pressed-Whole-Leaf Aloe Vera, USP Progesterone (derived from Mexican Wild Yam Root), Vitamin A (emulsified), Natural Sourced Living B-Complex, Vitamin C (Organic Camu Camu), Vitamin D-3 (emulsified) & Natural Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols), Organic Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis).
Oasis Serene provides the well-known benefits of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and more, but without the unwanted side-effects and risks associated with traditional hormone replacement. Women who have tried natural hormone replacement therapy have noticed a dramatic difference including less fluid retention, depression, breast tenderness, insomnia, breakthrough bleeding, hot flashes, and mood swings. If you are experiencing uncomfortable symptoms, if your sense of well-being is affected, if you’re a high-risk candidate for cardiovascular disease or osteoporosis, consider using Oasis Serene, the top quality natural progesterone cream.
Oasis Serene is the one and only bioidentical progesterone cream that provides you with no harmful chemical additives or preservatives. Each batch is independently tested to ensure the correct amount of USP progesterone.
- contains 750 mg of USP progesterone per ounce
- Oasis Serene Plus contains 1500 mg of USP progesterone per ounce.
- is 100% pharmaceutical grade quality.
- is formulated with all natural organic ingredients and no harmful additives.
- has a continuing commitment to quality and freshness.
- is free of mineral oil.
- is the only progesterone on the market today that is made in small batches and each batch tested by an independent laboratory making sure that you are getting the total amount of USP progesterone.
- highest quality progesterone cream on the market today.
Oasis Serene will continue to give results from many of the symptoms of PMS peri-menopause, pre-menopause, post menopause, endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts, osteoporosis and fibrocystic breasts. Many of the natural progesterone creams on the market today do not contain the amount of progesterone that they advertise.
At Oasis Advanced Wellness we specialize in getting the RESULTS that women want and deserve. Oasis Serene is the cutting-edge Leader in natural hormone replacement. You don’t have to settle for using harmful chemicals in order to get results from your natural progesterone cream.
Oasis Serene Continues To Provide the BEST in Natural Progesterone Cream
Because Oasis Advanced Wellness takes Ingredient Lists very seriously, we have decided to replace the grapefruit seed extract in Oasis Serene with top -grade rosemary essential oil. There is much debate going on concerning grapefruit seed extract’s ability as an anti-microbial along with the alarming fact that synthetic preservatives have been found in some GSE products. The grapefruit seed extract that we have been using is of the highest quality available. Because of the questions that are being raised and OAW’s determination to provide a safe, clean and natural progesterone cream, OAW has decided to err on the side of caution.
Oasis Serene – Continues to be the leader in providing
the cleanest and safest natural progesterone cream on the market today.
Grapefruit seed extract (GSE), also known as citrus seed extract, is a liquid derived from the seeds, pulp, and white membranes of grapefruit. While there has been no scientific demonstration of efficacy, this extract has been alleged by some practitioners of alternative medicine to possess antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties. Indeed, it has been recommended by some nutritionists for the treatment of candidiasis, earache, throat infections, and diarrhea. Some natural food retailers claim this extract to be safe, natural, and effective. However, recent studies have identified synthetic preservatives in commercial grapefruit seed extracts. When no preservatives were present in some of the extracts tested in the laboratory, the natural extracts were found to have little or no natural antimicrobial attributes of their own. An early proponent was Dr. Jacob Harich (1919–1996). Some of the manufacturers of GSE have claimed that their extract has compounds nearly identical to benzethonium chloride but the 2001 study overviewed by chemist G. Takeoka and ran by fellow researchers have documented that commercial GSE preparations contain the synthetic compound benzethonium chloride that couldn't have been made from GSE. Yet, promoters from book authors to cosmetic companies still affirm this extract has strong natural healing properties even though the validity of the studies portray the opposite.
According to The Green Guide – While consumers may think they’re purchasing a “natural” product, seven out of nine samples of GSE preservatives contained either benzethonium chloride, a suspected hormone disruptor, or benzalknoium chloride, a skin and eye irritant, a May 2006 study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry Found.
Warning: Uniphen P-23 or Uniphen is showing up in more and more natural progesterone creams. To the un-trained eye it "reads" very easily and does not sound like a chemical. However, Uniphen is a preservative containing Phenozyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben. It is NOT a natural preservative but a conglomeration of chemical ingredients.