From Ella Moore
Oh say can you see
or are you in denial
what so proudly we boast
as we are put on trial
what rights do you think you have?
Did you ask permission for that
If you grow your own food
You are tossed in a cage like a rat
Politicians dead glare
Chemtrails polluting the air
There’s proof won’t you see
This is not the land of liberty
How long will we bend
until everyone breaks
Not the land of the free
This is a tyrannical charade
Back in 1929 there was 2 billion people on Earth, now there is 7+ billion all competing for the resources that have become much less by design with so-called “Fair Trade.”
Back in 1929 there was still an excellent base of farms and food production that was natural, none of this GMO crap, and much more to go around.
Back in 1929 you did not have Fukushima, Deepwater Horizon, chemtrails, fluoride, and the countless other man made toxins dumped into our food and water supplies.
Basck in 1929 humans did not have the A-bomb and H-bombs in mass that can level human civilization in a moment’s notice when one of these vampires decides to push the nuclear button, football, or whatever launches the missiles.
Back in 1929 precious metals and the world dollars around the world had something to back them up. Now, there is only a paper illusion.
Back in 1929 people were a hardy stock that could take hardships in stride and recover from and make their lives better. In other words people that were tough and got tougher.
Back in 1929 there was no real take away of people’s rights to defend themselves. Now, fascism is the norm and societal slavery.
Back in 1929 people had common sense and understood how important it was to stock up and keep a good pantry of food for the winter. Most people today don’t even know how to prepare a meal from scratch.
I could go on and on, but everyone gets the point. The people back in 1929 could recover from a SHTF event. Now they have had “pussification” hit them and can’t even handle a black out of power without completing falling apart. Now the masses can’t even figure out how to cook their own meals unless it comes out of a wrapper and has microwave instructions on it. Some can’t even figure this out and depend on someone else serving their meals for them. Talk about an infant bird completely dependent on being feed reguritated food to live.
Let’s face it, a 1929 crash would destroy most of the people out there. Even those in cities back in 1929 could find something in the form of food in soup lines or in the countryside. Now mass starvation is extremely probable. Just look again at those fat slobs walking around after hurricane Katrina and taking dumps everywhere in the Superdome where it was convenient. A Philippine type hurricane now in New Orleans would completely submerge the whole city and kill 100,000 or more that are totally ill prepared and totally depend on Mr. Government. Back in 1929, even without modern weather forecasting a fraction of that would perish.
In 1929 a stock market crash was recoverable. In 2013, 2014, or whenever a stock crash or whatever else will bring most people right to their knees fast and hard. People will wimp out and go looking for help during the first few hours of the breakdown of society which will be swift and KO’d in the first round.
This is the whole problem whether you are talking about a stock crash or other SHTF, forget about the mega SHTF event(s), the complete vulnerability of such events to totally F so many lives and literally kill people in the hoards. That is the whopping problem that NO ONE can deny and the frighteing equation of all of this, DEATH and lots of it.
Because of inadequate nutrition, malabsorption and exposure to toxins, people do not efficiently utilize their dietary protein. Common toxins come from dental fillings (those silver mercury amalgam type), vaccinations, household cleaners, cosmetics, old lead paint and a wide variety of industrial products, especially fragrances and drugs.
Instead of proper protein digestion to create and build new tissue, your body ends up converting proteins to sugars for fuel, or fat for storage. Inhibiting protein breakdown causes inadequate nutrient absorption and toxin elimination. This wreaks havoc on your immune system, resulting in inflammation and pain from one or more chronic degenerative diseases.
Living in our industrialized society presents a large number of potential problems that inhibit protein digestion. This leads to amino acid deficiency, which can slow or stop digestion and assimilation.
Amino Acids Enable Your Body to Digest Protein
Until your digestive system is detoxified and sufficiently repaired, it will continue to keep you malnourished and in system-wide trouble.
For the prevention and treatment of discomforts and disease, we have had wonderful results with Platinum Plus Essential Amino Acids. They make up for the deficit in your digestive system and enable repair of tissues damaged by nutrient shortage.
Platinum Plus Essential Amino Acids are very affordable supplements that can enable your body’s natural inner healing powers to restore your health and vitality. This perfect balance of free form essential amino acids can allow your body to utilize nutrients, heal itself, and maintain health.
Intestinal villi (the little finger-like projections in your small intestine that are responsible for nutrient assimilation) shrink in response to stress. Stressed people don’t assimilate food – of any kind (here you can read more about “Digestive Malabsorption“). The only known substance that will rejuvenate the small intestinal villi is the amino acid L-Glutamine, which turns into glutamic acid.
Glutamic acid can cross the blood-brain barrier where it is converted into glutamate (the most stimulatory neurotransmitter in the brain) and eventually broken down into GABA (the most inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain).
Thousands of people have been healed from chronic pain with specialized amino acid supplementation therapy: Platinum Plus Amino Acids. They restore your immune system and thereby your health and vitality.
Platinum Plus Essential Amino Acids
The Essential Foundation for Health
Thousands of people have been healed from chronic pain with this specialized amino acid supplementation therapy. It restores your immune system and thereby your health and vitality.
* Correct the imbalance caused by inadequate digestion
* Restore your immune system
* Repair full function to your sore wrists, feet, back, neck, etc.
For Chronic Pain Relief To Recover from Inflammation
This Healing Program contains a powerful set of carefully selected supplements. It should be taken until significant improvement is felt, which may be several months. Program includes:
Note: The preferred Vitamin C is sodium ascorbate. As per Gerard Judd, take the above Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) product (1 tsp) with organic and aluminum-free baking soda (1/2 tsp) in 1 inch of water, letting it fizz and then diluting to 1/2 to 1 cup with water, then drinking. The resulting SODIUM ASCORBATE is non-acid, very pure and a thousand times more soluble than vitamin C. Sodium ascorbate is more reactive than ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) in building connective tissue and antibody structures and more effective in killing some viruses and bacteria.
Natural Health Solutions 16
December 5, 2013
Serrapeptase was discovered in the early 1970’s in the digestive system of the silkworm. When the time comes for the silkworm to emerge from its cocoon, it regurgitates to dissolve an exit hole in the cocoon. Since strand for strand silk is stronger than steel, scientists were fascinated by the unique dissolving power of the enzyme.
Once they realized that a single enzyme was responsible for the breakdown of the protein fibers that make up the tough, protective silkworm cocoon, they recognized the potential for using it to dissolve protein tissues that have been linked to various diseases and inflammatory conditions.
The researchers were astonished to learn that, unlike other biological enzymes, serrapeptase affects only non-living tissue, like the silk cocoon – which is why the butterfly is not harmed.
In humans, Serrapeptase dissolves only dead tissues such as the old fibrous layers that clog the lining of our arteries and dangerously restrict the flow of blood and oxygen to the brain. Since its discovery, many studies have been conducted, and the therapeutic uses of serrapeptase as a natural medicine are growing with each study.
Serrapeptase has been hailed as a tremendous breakthrough for cardiovascular health, and it is. Rather than cashing in on the myth of cholesterol being the bane of our existence, it actually lowers the risk and incidence of blood clots, strokes and sudden cardiac events by lowering inflammation and helping to maintain healthy fibrin levels.
According to the late German physician, Dr. Hans Nieper, the enzyme digests non-living tissue, blood clots, cysts, and arterial plaque and inflammation in all forms. Dr. Neiper used serrapeptase to treat arterial blockage in his coronary patients. According to the doctor, serrapeptase protects against stroke and is more effective and quicker than EDTA Chelation treatments in removing arterial plaque. He also reported that serrapeptase dissolves blood clots and causes varicose veins to shrink or diminish.
Systemic enzymes are known to be biological response modifiers; that is, they help cell signaling, assisting immune cells in knowing what to do and when. Oral administration of systemic enzymes results in a dose dependent increase in the number and activity of macrophages and natural killer cells as well as various inflammatory cytokines.
Moreover, research suggests that serrapeptase holds immense potential in the fight against drug resistant microbes because it helps to break up the biofilm communities that harbor them, greatly lowering their resistance.
The ability of proteolytic enzymes to remove toxins and unwanted debris removes a tremendous burden from the body’s immune reserves by lowering the demand for inflammatory immune responses. This makes MagnifZyme an excellent support choice for those with depressed immunity (such as AIDS or Morgellons sufferers) or autoimmune disorders (such as ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s Disease, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis or lupus).
In addition to speeding the healing process, serrapeptase is known to have anti-fibrotic properties, minimizing scar tissue formation caused by abnormal thickening of the fibers that compose connective tissue – most often following an injury, infection, lack of oxygen or surgery.
Its ability to inhibit fibrosis and sooth inflamed tissues makes serrapeptase very valuable for managing sports injuries and connective tissue disorders, reducing pain and traumatic swelling dramatically.
By lowering fibrin levels in the blood, it erases inflammation and enhances microcirculation – which makes it invaluable for patients with arthritis, endometriosis, fibrocystic breast disease, carpal tunnel, cystic fibrosis (CF), pulmonary or renal fibrosis, Peyonies Disease, fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue.
Safe and Effective Pain Relief
While they may offer temporary, symptomatic relief from pain, swelling and inflammation, NSAIDs suppress the immune system and can have dangerous side-effects, causing serious gastrointestinal disorders such as gastric ulcers.
Serrapeptase has wide clinical use spanning over twenty-five years throughout Europe and Asia as a viable alternative to salicylates, ibuprofen and NSAIDs. Unlike these drugs, serrapeptase is a naturally occurring substance with no inhibitory effects on prostaglandins and therefore no gastrointestinal side effects.
A review of the scientific literature, including a series of controlled, clinical trials with large patient groups, shows that serrapeptase has anti-inflammatory, anti-oedemic and fibrinolytic activity and acts rapidly on localized inflammation. This suggests that serrapeptase is useful for a broad range of inflammatory conditions.
If one considers the fact that anti-inflammatory agents are among the most widely prescribed drugs, the use of a safe, proteolytic enzyme such as MagnifiZyme should be a welcome addition to any physician’s formulary and any patient’s daily health regimen.
CAUTION: If you are taking blood platelet inhibitors such as Ticlid, Plavix, or Coumadin, check with you doctor first before taking this product.
(Mazzone A, Catalani M, Constanzo M, Drusian A, Mandoli A, Russo S, Guarini E, Vesperini G. Evaluation of Serratia peptidase in acute or chronic inflammation of otorhinolaryngolog pathology: a multicentre, double-blind, randomized trial versus placebo. J Int Med Res 1990,18(5):379-88).
Aso T, et al. Breast engorgement and its treatment: Clinical effects of Danzen, an anti-inflammatory enzyme preparation. The world of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Japanese). 1981;33:371-9
Lie KK, Larsen RD, Posch JL. Therapeutic value of oral proteolytic enzymes following hand surgery. Arch Surg. 1969 Jan;98(1):103-4
Esch PM, Gerngross H, Fabian A, Fortachr Med,107(4):67.8,71-2 1989 Feb 10)
(Kee WH, Tan SL; Lee V, Salmon YM .Singapore Med J, 30(I) :48-54 1989 Feb)
M, izukoshi, D. et al. Igaku Ayrni 109:50-62.1979
We need to raise at least $500 for a homeless friend to get to FL to be with her daughter who is also in dire straits. She is stuck in California. Her name is Diana.
To begin with her daughter’s new home came with some kind of bird mites, which is noted when you look this up as the invasion of bird mites. They attack homes first.
This is what she described as the situation to us in email:
This was a brand new wood home near the mosquito patrol air landing. This bird mite gave the family scabies but but not the usual scabies you think of. These scabies make a person very sick. It may be bird flu. Its kind of hush hush but the person cant eat and gets flu for a long time and pneumonia. It takes a long time to notice anything is living on you. Regular scabies itch and make marks so you know but these are so small, so you don’t know you have them or your house does. In my daughters case it came with both the bird flu and bird scabies. That means it got into the blood. With her husband it got into a sore from his work that he didnt have checked and it damaged his heart.
They gave up the house and all the new beds and clothing and everything in order to be rid of this. Now folks just went in and stole stuff even after the bank took it over. So you know the mites may spread even more. They can lay dormant for 100 years then re-attack when inhabited again. The wood making the home must have carried them.
The house is also right next to mosquito control so you would think all that pesticide residue her house would have been protected. Her daughter has lost nearly 200 pounds. She was heavyweight. She’s anorexic. She now weighs 80 lbs. She can’t eat. Diana thinks she has some kind of bird flu type thing. She stated that it behaves sort of like HIV.
Her daughter lost weight from those bird mites infesting her new home. They were not in the house that got them sick. They left all their things and just left it. So I suppose shes giving it up to the state. They can fumigate it and get a lot from all her things and no one will know they were in a house that had scabies. And she had all new furniture too. I’m thinking she got poisoned by all the pesticides next door too.
Her daughter and husband went back to the house they were previously renting. So she is not in the house that got her sick to begin with. Her daughter and husband left all their things and just left the house. Diana says she’s giving it up to the state. She could fumigate it and get a lot from all her things and no one will know they were in a house that had scabies. And she had all new furniture too. I know I wouldn’t move into there, fumigated or not.
And to make matters worse, her daughter’s husband Mike got heart disease for not going to the doctor over a sore that didn’t heal. He ended up with cardio-myopathy. He died of a heart attack in his car. He had just gotten in car and put on his seat belt. He died sitting right there in the car outside. They have both been sick. They lost their business. So they couldn’t pay his life insurance either. So they dropped insurance when he was sick. That’s how sick they were. Not knowing that you can die when you’re that sick. So she needs her mother Diana, whom has been stuck in California and homeless all this time.
Diana says her daughter has 3 months worth of money. Her daughter still has to pay for funeral expenses (I don’t know how much), since they couldn’t afford the life insurance due to the lost business from both of their sicknesses.
Diana needs to get to her daughter who is in Florida. Diana is stuck in California, and has been living in a broken down car that barely works. She has been struggling to find a place to park without being harassed by police. She’s been going to the library to use the computers and internet during the week. She has gone to churches for free food. She gets $300 month from Social Security, I think. She has joined a gym just so she could be inside as much as possible, get showers to clean up, rest and exercise there.
Mother and daughter both have needs. So we need to get mother and daughter together, as they will be able to help each other out one way or another. Diana has pay pal. Any and all donations are accepted. I’ve personally been helping her out each month after my Pay Pal pay day from one of our companies, we work for.
Her Pay Pal email is MountDeva@aol.com
It would be best to send it directly to her, but if any of you want to pay pal us, I’ll forward it and pay pal her. Mine is email@example.com
Here were some of my suggestions for her and her daughter…
* Daughter needs to do a Magnetic Clay bath ASAP. Preferably the Environmental Detox Bath Kit to detox pesticide residues.
* Daughter needs to build up her blood with drinking at least a pint of liquid chlorophyll each week for a month or two.
* Both could use some EPX Immune which is the Peter Josling formula of Allicin-C. Peter Josling added Beta Glucans to the EPX version of it. EPX has relabeled several other products such as the SeaVeggies Daily which the formula of FarmaSea.
* Diana has been asking for some Oxysilver and Liquid Dentist product, but being homeless, she has no physical address to send it to, except a friend who said she could have it sent to her PO Box, but she also stated she don’t check it much either.
Even after she gets to FL, we still plan to send some $$$ monthly to help her and her daughter get the funeral stuff paid up, etc…
This is an old pic of them, so the phone number is no longer valid…
Salt Lake City: The Federalization of Our Police
Under the creation of the Unified Police Department (UPD) in Salt Lake City, Utah local jurisdictions and municipalities which were previously controlled by the Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Office, was reallocated to UPD. The UPD is a regional police force. They answer to no mayor, no city council and no county commissioners. The UPD is Salt Lake City’s new police department and serves as the model for the program which is being implemented in other police departments across the nation. This centralized Gestapo type of law enforcement does not belong anywhere in America.
It is clear that the police departments are being trained as the local enforcers of the coming martial law and they are also being trained to use horrific brutality.
For full article go to: http://www.activistpost.com/2013/11/cops-kill-8-times-more-americans-than.html
P.S. For those of you who understand sovereignty and constitutional law……the county Sheriff is the supreme law enforcement authority over ALL FEDERAL AGENCIES:
The office of sheriff has a long and noble history. It dates back over a thousand years and originated in England. The sheriff is the only elected law enforcement official in America. He is the last line of defense for his citizens. He is the people’s protector. He is the keeper of the peace, he is the guardian of liberty and the protector of rights……..the sheriff has ultimate authority and law enforcement power within his jurisdiction. He is to protect and defend his citizens from all enemies, both “foreign and domestic.” For full article go to: http://constitutionallawenforcementassoc.blogspot.com/
So in summary, I see this UNIFIED POLICE DEPARTMENT concept being another globalist maneuver to strip away the peoples sovereignty and even moreso, eliminating a “checks & balance” system for a Federal Government who doesn’t want any obstructions to their steam-rolling-police-state-machine so they can run rough-shod over whomever they wish.
These are a few of my favorite things. I like to keep these on hand.
In this crazy world, it’s more safe just to stay home, so I find that I can just have my own do-it-yourself exercise and other equipment that is good to keep on hand.
The stuff listed is various superfoods/foodstuffs, supplements, equipment, hygiene, and things to keep on hand.
Keep in mind most stuff listed are my own preferences. It varies among different people. Most of it is stuff I currently use and have, and some of it is a wish-list of sorts.
Rick Simpson Cannibis Oil (Good luck with this one)
Liquid Chlorphyll by Natures Way
* E3Live® is 100% wild grown Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae (blue-green algae) in Upper Klamath Lake captured at its peak nutritional growth cycle. It is processed by a proprietary method, which maintains its life force and nutrition without using heat, freeze drying or adding preservatives. E3Live® is a whole, raw food rich in vitamins, trace minerals, protein, enzymes, and amino acids.
E3Live® is 100% Organic AFA blue-green algae provides 65 highly absorbable vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and more biologically active chlorophyll than any known food.
Superfoods Brand: Jusuru (contains Biocell Type II Collagen and various superfruits.
Biocell Type II Collagen
Raw Local Honey – YOUR area from your local beekeeper. AVOID mainstream store brands!
Sea Veggies (Seaweed Extract)
Kelp, Dulse and Kale (loose from your local health food store)
Jogging In A Jug — We make our own
Cinnamon (esp Honey and Cinnamon together)
Various Herbal Teas (Essiac Tea, Red Raspberry Tea)
Osteo FX Plus by Youngevity
IntraKID (for children)
Platinum Plus Amino Acids by Doctor Vickery
Monosodium Phosphate to help rebuild tooth enamel along with Sodium Ascorbate and Calcium/Magnesium product.
Vitamin C as in Sodium Ascorbate from Bronson’s
Supplements for Hormone Support:
External Supplements for Skin Care:
* I LOVE this stuff!
Ultra Aesthetics Skin Serum
* Ingredients: Sesame oil; Sunflower Oleic oil; ‘Emerald Sun Oil’ (Jojoba oil, Gotu kola, Licorice root, Life everlasting [helichrysum], Ginseng, Green tea, Gingko, Boswellia, Hibiscus, Milk thistle, Calendula, Rosemary, Comfrey leaves & root, Spikenard, Fennel, Plantain, Goji berry, Echinacea angustifolia, Echinacea purpurea, Shavegrass, Rhodiola, Lavender, Ashwagandha, Amla, Cats claw, Roobibos, Urucum, Lemon balm, Rose petals & buds, Blue violet, Lotus root); Avocado oil; Shea oil; Rose hip seed oil; Hemp seed oil; Meadowfoam oil; Rice bran oil; Macadamia oil; Kukui oil; Aloe vera oil; Carrot oil; Castor oil; Tamanu oil; Buriti oil; Raspberry seeed oil; Tocopherols (Vit E); Whole plant oil extracts of Turmeric, Calendula & Seabuckthornberry; Essential oils of Peru balsam, Amyris, Vetiver, Patchouli, Sandalwood & Jasmine sambac.
Liquid Dentist made with nano minerals, silver and essential oils. It is safe to swallow.
Lavender Volume Shampoo by Young Living
Holistic/Organic Baby Wipes
Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
3% Hydrogen Peroxide for external
Vodka 100 proof for doctoring, cuts, and other disinfectants.
* We use it for toothaches and infected gums. In place of toxic isopropyl rubbing alcohol. It works like Dr. Gerard Judd’s Alcohol Cure.
Chembuster (Chemtrail Detox) from Doc Von Peters
Magnetic Clay Baths…
* Blessed Herbs Colon Cleanse in Ginger or Mint
Essential Oils for Perfuming, etc…:
* We refuse to use toxic and mainstream colognes and perfumes. We love and prefer the natural stuff.
Equipment (Do-it-Yourself/At Home):
Door-Knob Exerciser (modeled from the 5-Minute Body Shaper by Joe Weider)
* This works the arms also and is great, but throw away the shitty junk vitamins that come with it. The vitamins are synthetic (contains red tar dyes and toxic cyanocolbalmin–see my post on B-12). Take Intramax/IntraMIN and/or Youngevity’s Tangy Tangerine. The Sea Veg would also be good with this. Also take MAP Amino Acid Pattern and/or Platinum Plus Amino Acids for muscles.
Slendertone Revive Muscle Conditioner aka FlexEnervive
Whole Body Vibration (WBV)
* We have one similar to this portable WBV unit, but it did cost alot more.
Zumba Dance DVDs (or online videos)
Fingercot balloons and bulb for NCR…
* 36 First Aid Finger Cots
Orgone (We can never have too much!)
True Back, Trueback Non-powered Orthopedic Traction Device
Skills Learned and other Skills To Learn:
Office and Admin Clerical Work (Thank you technical school!)
Break The Matrix:
30 traits of an Empath
1. Knowing: Empaths just know stuff, without being told. It’s a knowing that goes way beyond intuition or gut feelings, even though that is how many would describe the knowing. The more attuned they are the stronger this gift becomes.
2. Being in public places can be overwhelming: Places like shopping malls, supermarkets or stadiums where there are lots of people around ca…n fill the empath with turbulently vexed emotions that are coming from others.
3. Feeling others emotions and taking them on as your own: This is a huge one for empaths. To some they will feel emotions off those near by and with others they will feel emotions from those a vast distance away, or both. The more adept empath will know if someone is having bad thoughts about them, even from great distance.
4. Watching violence, cruelty or tragedy on the TV is unbearable: The more attuned an empath becomes the worse it is and may make it so they eventually have to stop watching TV and reading newspapers altogether.
5. You know when someone is not being honest: If a friend or a loved one is telling you lies you know it (although many empaths try not to focus on this because knowing a loved one is lying can be painful). Or if someone is saying one thing but feeling/thinking another, you know.
6. Picking up physical symptoms off another: An empath will almost always develop the ailments off another (colds, eye infections, body aches and pains) especially those they’re closest to, somewhat like sympathy pains.
7. Digestive disorders and lower back problems: The solar plexus chakra is based in the centre of the abdomen and it’s known as the seat of emotions. This is where empaths feel the incoming emotion of another, which can weaken the area and eventually lead to anything from stomach ulcers to IBS (too many other conditions to list here). Lower back problems can develop from being ungrounded (amongst other things) and one, who has no knowledge of them being an empath, will almost always be ungrounded.
8. Always looking out for the underdog: Anyone whose suffering, in emotional pain or being bullied draws an empath’s attention and compassion.
9. Others will want to offload their problems on you, even strangers: An empath can become a dumping ground for everyone else’s issues and problems, which, if they’re not careful can end up as their own.
10. Constant fatigue: Empaths often get drained of energy, either from energy vampires or just taking on too much from others, which even sleep will not cure. Many get diagnosed with ME.
11. Addictive personality: Alcohol, drugs, sex, are to name but a few addictions that empaths turn to, to block out the emotions of others. It is a form of self protection in order to hide from someone or something.
12. Drawn to healing, holistic therapies and all things metaphysical: Although many empaths would love to heal others they can end up turning away from being healers (even though they have a natural ability for it), after they’ve studied and qualified, because they take on too much from the one they are trying to heal. Especially if they are unaware of their empathy. Anything of a supernatural nature is of interest to empaths and they don’t surprise or get shocked easily. Even at the revelation of what many others would consider unthinkable, for example, empaths would have known the world was round when others believed it was flat.
13. Creative: From singing, dancing, acting, drawing or writing an empath will have a strong creative streak and a vivid imagination.
14. Love of nature and animals: Being outdoors in nature is a must for empaths and pets are an essential part of their life.
15. Need for solitude: An empath will go stir-crazy if they don’t get quiet time. This is even obvious in empathic children.
16. Gets bored or distracted easily if not stimulated: Work, school and home life has to be kept interesting for an empath or they switch off from it and end up daydreaming or doodling.
17. Finds it impossible to do things they don’t enjoy: As above. Feels like they are living a lie by doing so. To force an empath to do something they dislike through guilt or labelling them as idle will only serve in making them unhappy. It’s for this reason many empaths get labelled as being lazy.
18. Strives for the truth: This becomes more prevalent when an empath discovers his/her gifts and birthright. Anything untruthful feels plain wrong.
19. Always looking for the answers and knowledge: To have unanswered questions can be frustrating for an empath and they will endeavour to find an explanation. If they have a knowing about something they will look for confirmation. The downside to this is an information overload.
20. Likes adventure, freedom and travel: Empaths are free spirits.
21. Abhors clutter: It makes an empath feel weighed down and blocks the flow of energy.
22. Loves to daydream: An empath can stare into space for hours, in a world of their own and blissfully happy.
23. Finds routine, rules or control, imprisoning: Anything that takes away their freedom is debilitating to an empath even poisoning.
24. Prone to carry weight without necessarily overeating: The excess weight is a form of protection to stop the negative incoming energies having as much impact.
25. Excellent listener: An empath won’t talk about themselves much unless it’s to someone they really trust. They love to learn and know about others and genuinely care.
26. Intolerance to narcissism: Although kind and often very tolerant of others, empaths do not like to be around overly egotistical people, who put themselves first and refuse to consider another’s feelings or points of view other than their own.
27. The ability to feel the days of the week: An empath will get the ‘Friday Feeling’ if they work Fridays or not. They pick up on how the collective are feeling. The first couple of days of a long, bank holiday weekend (Easter for example) can feel, to them, like the world is smiling, calm and relaxed. Sunday evenings, Mondays and Tuesdays, of a working week, have a very heavy feeling.
28. Will not choose to buy antiques, vintage or second-hand: Anything that’s been pre-owned carries the energy of the previous owner. An empath will even prefer to have a brand new car or house (if they are in the financial situation to do so) with no residual energy.
29. Sense the energy of food: Many empaths don’t like to eat meat or poultry because they can feel the vibrations of the animal (especially if the animal suffered), even if they like the taste.
30. Can appear moody, shy, aloof, disconnected: Depending on how an empath is feeling will depend on what face they show to the world. They can be prone to mood swings and if they’ve taken on too much negative will appear quiet and unsociable, even miserable. An empath detests having to pretend to be happy when they’re sad, this only adds to their load (makes working in the service industry, when it’s service with a smile, very challenging) and can make them feel like scuttling under a stone.
If you can say yes to most or all of the above then you are most definitely an empath
Empaths are having a particularly difficult time at the present time, picking up on all the negative emotions that are being emantated into the world from the populace.
TRAITS OF AN EMPATH by Christel Broederlow
Empaths are often quiet achievers. They can take a while to handle a compliment for they’re more inclined to point out another’s positive attributes. They are highly expressive in all areas of emotional connection, and talk openly, and, at times quite frankly. They may have few problems talking about their feelings if another cares to listen (regardless of how much they listen to others).
However, they can be the exact opposite: reclusive and apparently unresponsive at the best of times. They may even appear ignorant. Some are very good at “blocking out” others and that’s not always a bad thing, at least for the learning empath struggling with a barrage of emotions from others, as well as their own feelings.
Empaths have a tendency to openly feel what is outside of them more so than what is inside of them. This can cause empaths to ignore their own needs. In general an empath is non-violent, non-aggressive and leans more towards being the peacemaker. Any area filled with disharmony creates an uncomfortable feeling in an empath. If they find themselves in the middle of a confrontation, they will endeavor to settle the situation as quickly as possible, if not avoid it all together. If any harsh words are expressed in defending themselves, they will likely resent their lack of self-control, and have a preference to peacefully resolve the problem quickly.
Empaths are more inclined to pick up another’s feelings and project it back without realizing its origin in the first place. Talking things out is a major factor in releasing emotions in the learning empath. Empaths can develop an even stronger degree of understanding so that they can find peace in most situations. The downside is that empaths may bottle up emotions and build barriers sky-high so as to not let others know of their innermost thoughts and/or feelings. This withholding of emotional expression can be a direct result of a traumatic experience, an expressionless upbringing, or simply being told as a child, “Children are meant to be seen and not heard!”
Without a doubt, this emotional withholding can be detrimental to one’s health, for the longer one’s thoughts and/or emotions aren’t released, the more power they build. The thoughts and/or emotions can eventually becoming explosive, if not crippling. The need to express oneself honestly is a form of healing and a choice open to all. To not do so can result in a breakdown of the person and result in mental/emotional instability or the creation of a physical ailment, illness or disease.
Empaths are sensitive to TV, videos, movies, news and broadcasts. Violence or emotional dramas depicting shocking scenes of physical or emotional pain inflicted on adults, children or animals can bring an empath easily to tears. At times, they may feel physically ill or choke back the tears. Some empaths will struggle to comprehend any such cruelty, and may have grave difficulty in expressing themselves in the face of another’s ignorance, closed-mindedness and obvious lack of compassion. They simply cannot justify the suffering they feel and see.
You will find empaths working with people, animals or nature with a true passion and dedication to help them. They are often tireless teachers and/or caretakers for our environment and all within it. Many volunteers are empathic and give up personal time to help others without pay and/or recognition.
Empaths may be excellent storytellers due to an endless imagination, inquisitive minds and ever-expanding knowledge. They can be old romantics at heart and very gentle. They may also be the “keepers” of ancestral knowledge and family history. If not the obvious family historians, they may be the ones who listen to the stories passed down and possess the majority of the family history. Not surprisingly, they may have started or possess a family tree.
They have a broad interest in music to suit their many expressive temperaments, and others can query how empaths can listen to one style of music, and within minutes, change to something entirely different. Lyrics within a song can have adverse, powerful effects on empaths, especially if it is relevant to a recent experience. In these moments, it is advisable for empaths to listen to music without lyrics, to avoid playing havoc with their emotions!
They are just as expressive with body language as with words, thoughts, and feelings. Their creativity is often expressed through dance, acting, and bodily movements. Empaths can project an incredible amount of energy portraying and/or releasing emotion. Empaths can become lost in the music, to the point of being in a trance-like state; they become one with the music through the expression of their physical bodies. They describe this feeling as a time when all else around them is almost non-existent.
People of all walks of life and animals are attracted to the warmth and genuine compassion of empaths. Regardless of whether others are aware of one being empathic, people are drawn to them as a metal object is to a magnet!
Even complete strangers find it easy to talk to empaths about the most personal things, and before they know it, they have poured out their hearts and souls without intending to do so consciously. It is as though on a sub-conscious level that person knows instinctively that empaths would listen with compassionate understanding. Then again, for empaths, it is always nice to actually be heard themselves!
Here are the listeners of life. They can be outgoing, bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to be in the presence of, as well as highly humorous at the most unusual moments! On the flip side, empaths can be weighted with mood swings that will have others around them want to jump overboard and abandon ship! The thoughts and feelings empaths receive from any and all in their life can be so overwhelming (if not understood) that their moods can fluctuate with lightning speed. One moment they may be delightfully happy and with a flick of the switch, miserable.
Abandoning an empath in the throes of alternating moods can create detrimental effects. A simple return of empathic love–listening and caring compassionately without bias, judgment and/or condemnation–can go an incredibly long way to an empath’s instant recovery. Many empaths don’t understand what is occurring within them. They literally have no idea that another person’s emotions are now felt, as one’s own and reflected outwardly. They are confused as to how one moment all was well, and then the next, they feel so depressed, alone, etc. The need to understand the possibilities of empath connection is a vital part of the empaths journey for themselves and for those around them.
Empaths are often problem solvers, thinkers, and studiers of many things. As far as empaths are concerned, where a problem is, so too is the answer. They often will search until they find one – if only for peace of mind. This can certainly prove beneficial for others in their relationships, in the workplace, or on the home front. Where there is a will, there is a way and the empath will find it. The empath can literally (likely without the knowledge of what’s actually occurring) tap into Universal Knowledge and be receptive to guidance in solving anything they put their head and hearts into.
Empaths often are vivid and/or lucid dreamers. They can dream in detail and are inquisitive of dream content. Often they feel as though the dreams are linked to their physical life somehow, and not just a mumble of nonsensical, irrelevant, meaningless images. This curiosity will lead many empathic dreamers to unravel some of the “mysterious” dream contents from an early age and connect the interpretation to its relevance in their physical life. If not, they may be led to dream interpretations through other means.
Empaths are daydreamers with difficulty keeping focused on the mundane. If life isn’t stimulating, off an empath will go into a detached state of mind. They will go somewhere, anywhere, in a thought that appears detached from the physical reality, yet is alive and active for they really are off and away. If a tutor is lecturing with little to no emotional input, empaths will not be receptive to such teaching and can (unintentionally) drift into a state of daydreaming.
Give the empath student the tutor who speaks with stimuli and emotion (through actual experience of any given subject) and the empath is receptively alert. Empaths are a captivated audience. This same principle applies in acting. An actor will either captivate the audience through expressing (in all aspects) emotions (as though they really did experience the role they are portraying) or will loose them entirely. Empaths make outstanding actors.
Empaths frequently experience déjà vu and synchronicities. What may initially start as, “Oh, what a coincidence”, will lead to the understanding of synchronicities as an aspect of who they are. These synchronicities will become a welcomed and continually expanding occurrence. As an understanding of self grows, the synchronicities become more fluent and free flowing. The synchronicities can promote a feeling of euphoria as empaths identify with them and appreciate the connection to their empathic nature.
Empaths are most likely to have had varying paranormal experiences throughout their lives. NDE’s (Near death experiences) and or OBE’s (Out of body experiences) can catapult an unaware empath into the awakening period and provide the momentum for a journey of discovery. Those who get caught up in life, in society’s often dictating ways, in work etc., can become lost in a mechanical way of living that provides very little meaning. All “signs of guidance” are ignored to shift out of this state of “doing”. A path to being whole again becomes evident and a search for more meaning in one’s life begins.
These types of experiences appear dramatic, can be life-altering indeed, and are most assuredly just as intensely memorable in years to come. They are the voice of guidance encouraging us to pursue our journey in awareness. Sometimes, some of us require that extra assistance!
For some empaths, the lack of outside understanding towards paranormal events they experience, may lead to suppressing such abilities. (Most of these abilities are very natural and not a coincidence.) Empaths may unknowingly adopt the positive or negative attitude of others as their own. (This, however, can be overcome.) Empaths may need to follow interests in the paranormal and the unexplained with curiosity so as to explain and accept their life circumstances
Montgomery County Chiropractic
April 29, 2012 at 10:05am ·
In this article a key question is brought to the forefront, namely, is eating wheat and gluten free enough to obtain optimal health? The mass market has done quite a good job of accommodating the gluten & wheat free movement by providing an increasingly wide number of good tasting and seeming nutritious “whole grain” products. But are whole grains like rice, or other common wheat substitute flours like potato, really as good for us as we think?
The question can be answered in a number of ways, and it is important to keep things in perspective. As idealists, we might ask ourselves: “What is the perfect diet?” But as realists there is always a sliding scale of lesser evils that we exchange for the experience of enjoying our foods and obtaining the comfort they readily provide. Take a grain of sea salt as you read this exposé, as it is intended to illuminate how in some cases eliminating wheat and gluten will not be enough to overcome nagging inflammatory problems like osteoarthritis, or maybe more serious treatment refractory and idiopathic health conditions.
Lectins: Invisible Thorns
In a previous article this author discussed the “invisible thorn” found within all wheat products, including sprouted wheat bread and wheat grass, known as wheat lectin (technical name: Wheat Germ Agglutinin (WGA)). This intrinsically inflammatory and endocrine disruptive substance was thoroughly reviewed (via MEDLINE) and identified to have a broad range of potentially health disruptive effects:
1) WGA may be Pro-inflammatory
2) WGA may be Immunotoxic
3) WGA may be Neurotoxic
4) WGA may be Cytotoxic
5) WGA may interfere with Gene Expression
6) WGA may disrupt Endocrine Function
7) WGA may be Cardiotoxic
WGA may adversely effect Gastrointestinal Function
9) WGA exhibits similarities with certain Viruses
[View a more elaborate analysis of WGA's modes of toxicity, including citations]
Lectin Toxicity May Evade Antibody-Based Blood Tests
While it is clear that wheat lectin has potential to do harm, it must be emphasized that the type of harm it does is harder to diagnose than in classically defined wheat/gluten allergies and celiac disease. In other words, confirmation of intolerance will not be found in antibody, allergy or intestinal biopsy testing because the damage it does is direct, and not necessarily immune-mediated, or only secondarily so.
This diagnostic “invisibility” is why lectin consumption is rarely linked to the ailments that afflict those who consume them. While lectins are not the sole or primary cause of a wide range of disorders, they are a major factor in sustaining or reinforcing injuries or diseases once they are initiated and/or established in the body. In the case of wheat lectin (WGA) this is due to the fact that it binds to, interacts and disrupts a basic component found within all neural, connective and epithelial tissue, namely, n-acetyl-glucosamine. Once WGA makes it through a compromised mucosa and/or digestive lining, for instance, it can exert systemic effects which easily become overlooked as being caused by consuming wheat.
Wheat Lectin Thorn
So Why Do Plants Like Wheat Produce Lectins?
Nature engineers, within all species, a set of defenses against predation, though not all are as obvious as the thorns on a rose or the horns on a rhinoceros. Plants do not have the cell-mediated immunity of higher life forms, like ants, nor do they have the antibody driven, secondary immune systems of vertebrates with jaws. They must rely on a much simpler, innate immunity. It is for this reason that seeds of the grass family, e.g. rice, wheat, spelt, rye, have exceptionally high levels of defensive glycoproteins known as lectins. In a previous article we explored this in greater depth:
Wheat lectin is Nature’s ingenious solution for protecting the wheat plant from the entire gamut of its natural enemies. Fungi have cell walls composed of a polymer of N-Acetylglucosamine. The cellular walls of bacteria are made from a layered structure called the peptidoglycan, a biopolymer of N-Acetyl-glucosamine. N-Acetylglucosamine is the basic unit of the biopolymer chitin, which forms the outer coverings of insects and crustaceans (shrimp, crab, etc.). All animals, including worms, fish, birds and humans, use N-Acetyglucosamine as a foundational substance for building the various tissues in their bodies, including the bones. The production of cartilage, tendons, and joints depend on the structural integrity of N-Acetylglucosamine. The mucous known as the glycocalyx, or literally, “sugar coat” is secreted in humans by the epithelial cells which line all the mucous membranes, from nasal cavities to the top to the bottom of the alimentary tube, as well as the protective and slippery lining of our blood vessels. The glycocalyx is composed largely of N-Acetylglucosamine and N-Acetylneuraminic acid (also known as sialic acid), with carbohydrate end of N-Acetylneuraminic acid of this protective glycoprotein forming the terminal sugar that is exposed to the contents of both the gut and the arterial lumen (opening). WGA’s unique binding specificity to these exact two glycoproteins is not accidental. Nature has designed WGA perfectly to attach to, disrupt, and gain entry through these mucosal surfaces. ~ Opening Pandora’s Bread Box
The Omnipresence of Chitin-Binding Lectin in the Western Diet
While eliminating wheat from the diet is an excellent and necessary step for improving health, it may not be alone sufficient, especially in those with serious health challenges. There are other lectins in the Western diet that have properties similar to wheat lectin (WGA), namely, “chitin-binding lectins.” Remember, “chitins” are long polymers of n-acetyl-glucosamine, the primary binding target of wheat lectin. Wheat lectin and “chitin-binding lectin” therefore share functional similarities. These chitin-binding lectin containing foods are:
1) Potato [view abstract]
2) Tomato [view abstract]
3) Barley [view abstrac]
4) Rye [view abstract]
5) Rice [view abstract]
Yes, you are seeing correctly: potato and rice, which are two of the most commonly used ingredients in “gluten and wheat free” products, are on the list of foods which contain a lectin structurally and functionally similar to wheat lectin.
While the “nightshade” (potato and tomato) connection with inflammation has been known about for quite some time anecdotally, rice has rarely been considered problematic and has become something of a poster child for the wheat/gluten free industry which often substitutes it for gluten-containing ingredients.
The discovery that chitin-binding lectin is broadly distributed throughout cereal grasses sheds light on how the grain-free diet produces health results superior to that of eliminating wheat and gluten containing grains alone.
How These Lectins Explain Our Dependence on NSAIDs and Glucosamine
Because many tissues within humans are comprised of n-acetyl-glucosame (a chitin-like substance) the consumption of seemingly innocuous foods such as listed above could result in a wide range of adverse effects (see WGA Research). The fact that so many Americans consume at least two or three of the above foods (plus wheat) daily may explain, for one, why degenerative joint disease (i.e. osteoarthritis) is the rule and not the exception in Western societies. This should explain the connection further:
One way to gauge just how pervasive the adverse effects of these foods are among Western populations is the popularity of the dietary supplement glucosamine. In the USA, a quarter billion dollars’ worth of glucosamine is sold annually.The main source of glucosamine on the market is from the N-Acetylglucosamine rich chitin exoskelotons of crustaceans, like shrimp and crab. Glucosamine is used for reducing pain and inflammation. We do not have a dietary deficiency of the pulverized shells of dead sea critters, just as our use of NSAIDs is not caused by a deficiency of these synthetic chemicals in our diet. When we consume glucosamine supplements, the chitin-binding lectins in our foods, instead of binding to our tissues, bind to the pulverized chitin in the glucosamine supplements, sparing us from their full impact. Many millions of Americans who have greatly reduced their pain and suffering by ingesting glucosamine and NSAIDs may be better served by removing chitin-binding lectin containing foods (the underlying cause of their malaise) from their diets. This would result in even greater relief from pain and inflammation along with far less dependency on palliative supplements and medicines alike. ~ Opening Pandora’s Bread Box
The connection between these chitin-binding lectins and NSAID/Glucosamine dependency has now been explained, but this is only the tip of the “lectin” iceberg. I believe that an in-depth investigation into wheat lectin/chitin-binding lectin will reveal that these “invisible thorns” are a rather dominant contributing factor to morbidity and mortality in Westernized societies, and largely go unnoticed because they do not require immune mediation (and therefore may not be diagnosable through antibody testing) in order to inflict damage.
Obesity and Overweight
You are overweight. I’m sorry to be blunt, but it’s probably true: most adults living in Western countries are overweight. A large portion is obese.
Half of you are taking at least one prescription medication. Half of seniors are taking at least three. You may not be on anything, but you know someone who is.
Does that sound normal? I mean, are perpetual chronic illness and obesity the normal sta…te of existence for us? Is our wiring so inherently faulty that we can’t keep ourselves alive without pills and doctors?
No. Absolutely not. It wasn’t always like this, you know.
The first big turn happened with the Agricultural Revolution. Right around 10,000 years ago, when former hunter-gatherers began growing grain seeds in neat, organized rows, something happened. Population exploded, because we now had a steady source of calories. Villages and cities sprang up, because we no longer had to follow our food. We could simply grow it where we lived.
Those sound like pretty good things, at first. More food and shelter sounds good, right?
Well, something else happened, too. Those early farmers were shorter than the hunter-gatherers they replaced. They didn’t live as long, and they had smaller brains. They got a lot more infectious diseases and more cavities. In short, they were not as healthy as the hunter-gatherers. Same genes, same homo sapiens, different environment, worse health.
But wait – whole grains are supposed to be healthy. Every government institution recommends making whole grains a big part of our diet. How could grain agriculture have caused all those health problems in our ancestors?
The thing about grains is that they don’t care about you. Think about it: a grain of wheat is a baby plant. A wheat egg, if you will. In order for that wheat to pass on its genes, its grain must make it into the ground, sprout, and grow up to repeat the process. Just as a hen keeps its egg warm and well-protected until it hatches, the grain needs ways to stay protected through this process and to keep other animals from eating it.
Unfortunately for the grain, it has no legs, teeth, wings, or claws. It can’t fight. It can’t run from predators. It looks downright defenseless, just sitting there on a puny stalk of wheat.
The grain is anything but defenseless, though. It has an array of chemical defenses, including various lectins, gluten, and phytic acid, that disrupt your digestion, cause inflammation, and prevent you from absorbing vital nutrients and minerals.
All grains contain some or all of these anti-nutrients, to varying degrees, so when our ancestors began making regular meals of them, their health suffered accordingly.
Okay – so we’ve got the fossil records to prove that grain agriculture brought illness and poorer health to human populations, but we don’t know if those early farmers were obese. They probably weren’t. Even if you look at photos of Americans from the 1930s through the 60s, just about everyone is thin. How’s that?
Let’s keep going.
That brings me to the second shift: the late 1970s. Up until then, the obesity rate in America had stayed fairly constant at around 12% of the adult population. Not great, but not too bad for an affluent society with easy access to food.
Starting in the early 80s, things changed. Obesity rates began a steady, constant climb until today, where almost 30% of the adult population is obese and 70% is overweight and/or obese. 1 in 3 American adults is obese. More than 2 in 3 are overweight. Does this seem right?
What the heck changed?
The low-fat diet craze kicked off. People were told that fat and cholesterol were killing them (based on terrible science, which I’ll get into in a future lesson) and making them fat.
So, to avoid all that fat, they started eating more grains, carbs, and other processed low-fat foods.
The other thing about grains (and carbs in general) is that they raise your body’s insulin levels. Insulin is required to shuttle nutrients, like carbs and protein, into various cells of the body. You eat carbs and insulin deals with them. But if you eat too many carbs – like, say, a person who was just told never to eat fat and to eat all the low-fat, high-sugar processed grain products they wanted might do – without exercising at an insane level, your body pumps too much insulin and you get insulin resistant.
When you’re insulin resistant, any amount of carbohydrate will not be tolerated. It will turn to body fat, and the more body fat you have, the more insulin resistant you get. The more insulin resistant you are, the less nutrients are being shuttled into your cells, meaning you stay hungry even though you’re eating, so you eat even more carbs that you can’t tolerate. It’s a vicious cycle, you see, and it’s led to the mess we’re in.
To make things even worse, many of the carbs we’re now eating come in the form of sugar, or its cheaper, more widespread alternative, high-fructose corn syrup. Both forms of sugar are high in fructose, which the liver turns into liver glycogen, a type of carb-based energy, until its glycogen stores are full. Those glycogen stores fill up fast, and since most people aren’t using any glycogen (kinda hard to do that when you have to work an office job and sit in traffic all day), that fructose turns to liver fat.
Five Ways Gluten Makes You Sick and Fat
Gluten can trigger inflammation, obesity and chronic disease in five major ways.
1) Full-blown celiac disease is an autoimmune disease that triggers body-wide inflammation triggering insulin resistance, which causes weight gain and diabetes, as well as over 55 conditions including autoimmune diseases, irritable bowel, reflux, cancer, depression, osteopo…rosis and more.
2) Low-level inflammation reactions to gluten trigger the same problems even if you don’t have full-blown celiac disease but just have elevated antibodies (7% of the population or 21 million Americans).
3) There is also striking new research showing that adverse immune reactions to gluten may result from problems in very different parts of the immune system than those implicated in celiac disease. Most doctors dismiss gluten sensitivity if you don’t have a diagnosis of celiac disease, but this new research proves them wrong. Celiac disease results when the body creates antibodies against the wheat (adaptive immunity), but another kind of gluten sensitivity results from a generalized activated immune system (innate immunity). This means that people can be gluten-sensitive without having celiac disease or gluten antibodies and still have inflammation and many other symptoms.
4) A NON-gluten glycoprotein or lectin (combination of sugar and protein) in wheat called wheat germ agglutinin (WGA)(1) found in highest concentrations in whole wheat increases whole body inflammation as well. This is not an autoimmune reaction but can be just as dangerous and cause heart attacks (2).
5) Eating too much gluten free food (what I call gluten free junk food) like gluten free cookies, cakes and processed food. Processed food has a high glycemic load. Just because it is gluten free, doesn’t mean it is healthy. Gluten free cakes and cookies are still cakes and cookies! Vegetables, fruits, beans, nuts and seeds and lean animal protein are all gluten free – stick with those.
The latest numbers indicate that as many as one in every 5 people (yes, that’s right) have some form of gluten-sensitivity.
Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2010 Jun;14(6):567-72
Having trouble figuring out what to eat? Follow these charts.
* If you’re vegetarian or vegan, that’s also okay, but stay away from dairy, grains and processed foods. Supplement with amino acids for protein needs. Platinum Plus Amino Acids and/or Master Amino Acid Pattern (MAP)