Natural Health Solutions 83
March 19, 2015
Obesity is common, SERIOUS… and costly.
You already know this, else you would have not opened this email, and you probably need to do something about it. The greatest enemy of the typical overweight person is the food industry. They make carb-rich foods cheap, and they hide them in almost everything.
Here is the scoop about the great food experiment: the food industry is producing great quantities of addictive foods, and we are seeing the results of it in the statistics. It is not your fault that they got you addicted, but you need to make the decision to change.
1. Obesity is Common
More than one-third American adults are obese. Are you there yet? The Journal of the American Medical Association
Wikipedia defines obesity as “a medical condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to the extent that it may have a negative effect on health, leading to reduced life expectancy and/or increased health problems.”
If you’re at all typical, your belly is covered in fat, and no matter what you do, it is not budging. You walk past a bakery, and gain a pound. And by supper time there is no way you can resist the starchy snack.
2. Obesity is a Serious Health Threat
Obesity-related conditions are some of the leading causes of preventable death – heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer, says National Hearth, Blood and Lung Institute
These serious conditions can kill you quickly, or knock you down for the rest of your life – and that is not a very good prospect, is it?
3. Obesity is Costly
In 2008, the estimated annual medical cost of obesity in the U.S. was $147 billion. And the medical costs for obese people were $1,429 higher than those of normal weigh, says Health Affairs
How long before health insurance premiums will go up based on Body Mass Index?
If you stop to ponder these three real-life statistics, they’re quite scary!
Get the weight under control, and keep it off …
The Thyroid Dominant Body Type has been totally mistreated by the American Diet and Nutrition professionals. The ticket out of the big-belly-loop is in eating lots of healthy fats and light proteins, with vegetables – and not eating starchy foods. That’s goodbye to bread, pasta, cake, cookie, fries, soda pop and fruit juice.
Here are some ideas for helping you make the switch.These products will help in three important ways…
Jump-start any new diet, exercise or supplement regimen with this natural herb and fiber blend. Many users have reported weight loss with regular use.
Improve elimination, stabilize transit time and reduce all colon functions. Regular bowel movements are critical for healthy digestive function, and overall health too. Aerobic Bulk Cleanse is an excellent way to detoxify and help meet your fiber needs.
When Aerobic Bulk Cleanse is used as directed it may help:
- Lower your blood cholesterol levels and stabilize blood sugar
- Remove toxins from your body
- Negate the negative effects of a sedentary lifestyle
- Improve overall bowel health
- Kill off fungal and yeast overgrowth
- Increase energy levels
Carbohydrates are used by your body as fuel, but over-consumption of carbs can lead to serious weight problems.
Carbs Away helps to stop the conversion of starchy, carbohydrate-rich foods into glucose, and then into fat. Theoretically, it allows the carbohydrates to pass through your system with less caloric intake.
- Blocks digestion of starches by disabling amylase (the enzyme that digests starches)
- Lower blood cholesterol
- Regulate insulin, improve glucose tolerance
- Control hunger, suppress cravings for sweets
Contains plant-based digestive enzymes only.
No allergens, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Increases your metabolism
- Helps turn stored fat into energy
- Helps curb cravings and normalizes blood sugar
With so many optional weight loss supplements on the market, choosing the right one can be a little overwhelming at times. Which product is best for you? Please use your intuition – we do and it works when you trust it.
Thermo Burn II – Five Stage Fat Burning…
- Speed-up your metabolism, creating energy that converts fat and carbs to fuel.
- Use stored fat by turning them into energy.
- Curb your appetite and sugar craving, then normalize your blood sugar.
- Also contains a mild diuretic (increases urine output) to relieve excess fluids (water retention) and prevent bloating.
- Many diuretics can cause potassium depletion. ThermoBurn II contains dandelion leaves that have a naturally high potassium content.